Shop Issue, Not showing up

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Phoeniix

Mysidian Dollar
I created a shop and put an adoptable to it but its not showing up.

it says no active shops are available come back later.

I think the reason why you're having so many errors with the script is because your webhost is using a more recent php version. No php 5.3.

Correct we are running PHP Version 5.4.6.

So are you saying anything above php 5.3 will not work?

however I have other sites running mysidia just fine. as far as I know.

I'm not sure, Phoeniix is using a free host, that's why I think he's having a lot of problems as well. I set up the script, and I ran into loading problems, which is due to the host.

I also saw that the php wasn't 5.3.

The script is designed to work with php 5.3 So using lower, really won't work in your favor. Hall of famer said that it's unsupported.

Of course newer php versions are supported, but you may run into errors, because the script was designed for php 5.3.

Depending on the host, you can change the php version for each folder, or at least I can with my host. Then I didn't run into any errors with installing.

I'm not sure, Phoeniix is using a free host, that's why I think he's having a lot of problems as well. I set up the script, and I ran into loading problems, which is due to the host.

I also saw that the php wasn't 5.3.

The script is designed to work with php 5.3 So using lower, really won't work in your favor. Hall of famer said that it's unsupported.

Of course newer php versions are supported, but you may run into errors, because the script was designed for php 5.3.

Depending on the host, you can change the php version for each folder, or at least I can with my host. Then I didn't run into any errors with installing.

Actually the script works with both PHP 5.3 and 5.4 nicely. I havent tested PHP 5.5 but I assume it should not have major issues. Note you need PHP 5.3.9 or later releases to install/run the script flawlessly. If you have PHP 5.3.0 - 5.3.8, you can fix it with a few simple steps. But if your PHP is 5.2.x however, theres nothing you can do.

Phoeniix, where you able to fix this issue? I've encountered it. o-o

I am having this same issue. I was using PHP 5.4.25, but switched it to PHP 5.3.28. Neither is working. None of my shops will appear, nor any adoptables placed in them.

EDIT 1: I should mention that it is possible to acquire created adoptables via Promo Code. But shops do not show up, nor do the adoptables on the "adopt" page.

EDIT 2: And now I've discovered that Item shops are indeed showing up. Just not Adopt shops. ???

Last edited:
There's a little drop-down box that's easy to miss on the market page. Switch it to adopt shops and press go. Hopefully this is the issue.

There's a little drop-down box that's easy to miss on the market page. Switch it to adopt shops and press go. Hopefully this is the issue.

That drop down only became available after I finally fixed the issue.

The problem was something that I had manipulated in one of the class files. Everything is good now. :)

I made an adopt shop and it wouldn't work either until I made an item shop too. Not sure why. But that's what fixed my issue. Make both an item shop and adopt shop and see if that works?