Shop restriction not working

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

kristhasirah

Mysidian Dollar
Shop restriction usergroup not working

This is something i recently noted, i have an invisible shop where i put the adopts that are available by breeding. i decided to make it open and restrict the access to the rest of the members, and dint work, any member can access the shop, tested it with my test account.
I reset all the files to the original script and still don't work, tried using the number, the name and nothing. in the class_adoptshop.php i can see the public $restriction but i don't see any code...
the item shop also have this problem. I have looked at all the shop files and nothing.
is there a way to fix this?

i want a shop only for the admin/artist where i can see and test the adopts/items before adding them to the official shop... i don't want to keep adding money every time i run out of it, or the users buying items/adopts that are being tested and are going to be deleted.

yes im kind of lazy and most of the time in not on my laptop, and test things using my phone.

edit: created an account in x10hosting installed the script created a shop and a item and the problem is there. restricting the usergroup don't work.
any idea or someone manage to make this part work???

Last edited: