Ratties FTW! - A Rat Adoptable Site

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
all websites I work on seem to be a bit temperamental at times. xD I guess it's gone now.

oops - I guess when I was copying an extra dash by accident when I was doing the nav bars. o_O thanks for catching that, I'll go fix that.

EDIT: I checked the site and I can't seem to see any of them, and the ACP and DB don't show any extra dashes... what pages are you seeing them on?

Last edited:
There wasn't anything in the script path, there was a trailing dash behind the domain though, I removed that.

EDIT: I checked my signature on here, and I found the extra dash there, which then logged me out and affected my website - but when I went to my normal site, I saw no trailing dashes. I'm guessing Iris was getting the glitch via my signatures - I've fixed it now.

Last edited:
Which code did you use? I noticed that the alternate one doesn't seem to be working all the time - I was just testing on this site so I thought perhaps it was being odd, but the normal one should work fine.

I guess I should probably have someone take a look at that, it's on my to-do list.

I don't know what's wrong - I haven't really been testing the codes. D: Which ones did you try?

Anyone who finds this through here; We've lost our old site, but thankfully, we were transferring anyway and all of the old info made it over to our new host.

There are some glitches, report them to our twitter account (RattiesFTW), my email at rattiesftw (at) gmail.com, here, or in the chatbox on the site.

Here is our temporary link until I get my domain bought in a few weeks.