Last Post
Threads / Messages

Tequila

The Grim One
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
... Possibly.
Here have a concept image for a mercat...
dp95ae.jpg

Images will not be rendered, they will be drawn. Thinking similar in nature to Chicken Smoothie but with the Mys script. I'll need a time to grow mod instead of a click to grow.

Will post more once I get a handle on it.

This looks really nice, Tequila. Havent seen something like a catfish among all adoptables sites I used to know, its an interesting idea.

Site Name Ideas and Options
I don't really like Feline Flight, it's not very descriptive...

Here are some options I have come up with, but I'd like your opinions and suggestions as well.
  • Grimalkin
  • Cafantasy
  • de Felis
  • Purrfection

:3

I'm tempted to mix Grimalkin and Purrfection... Considering what Grimalkin means...
grimalkin
Use Grimalkin in a sentence
gri·mal·kin [gri-mal-kin, -mawl-] Show IPA
noun
a cat.
an old female cat.
an ill-tempered old woman.
Origin:
1595–1605; apparently alteration of gray + malkin, diminutive of Maud proper name; see -kin

Thanks Hoffie, I'm having fun with the art for this project. ;3

"an ill-tempered old woman."

Well now you have to use it XD

Maybe try looking up other old/unusual things people call cats and mixing that in?

"an ill-tempered old woman."

Well now you have to use it XD

Maybe try looking up other old/unusual things people call cats and mixing that in?
I have been searching. I may add in three more 'subspecies' but that would depend on how popular the current ones are first. I'm redrawing them so that the wings look better, and I have started second stage illustrations.

I've not drawn wings in a while, but if you ever need help red/line suggestions or something, feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts