Possible Tarantula Site

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Gloometh, hehe, thanks <3 And sure, that'd be fine :)

Biarel, thanks ;D

Chibi, haha, yeah, you've said XD

As for what the site art is for, no, not a quest really, more so just to decorate the site itself, make it nicer on the eyes, not so boring :) I was thinking about using the OBT as an illustration on the disclaimer page (disclaimer page to explain that handling tarantulas is not a fantastic idea, and that all carry venom, etc.)

Um... i'm not sure if it was released yet but cute tarantula adoptables??? Epic :pleased:

I've never actually seen Tarantula adoptables before...but I'm sure that this will be great! ^^

Thanks, you two :)

It won't be released until Late February to Mid-March, and that's just the beta stage!

Thank you for the offer, Blue Kitsune, but as of now I am not needing any help :) I have all of the art/planning covered, later, perhaps during Beta (Late Feb. to Mid March), I will need a mod or two if there are plenty of Beta testers :)

I will be sure to...

And, good news! I finally have to forums (mostly) set up! I am still adding boards and such, and I will have to change the theme at some point, but you are all welcome to join and post! I'm using phpbb3, since I like how it works...

Anyways, to sign up, just head on over Here!

Enjoy~

Announcements is for news, and there is a Suggestions board ;D If you are a guest, the only one you can see is the Questions board...I'll fix that...​

Okay, the forums are all fixed up! All but two boards have been added, avatars and signatures are now enabled, and I have added several new BBC codes that can be used while posting. Now I am going to continue to work on art, from now on, most of the art teasers and updates will be posted in the forums, so, if you'd like to see those, sign up and check back often!

Okay, a lot has gone on...I deleted the old site (spam bots), set up the new one, and now I am going to begin revamping the art. I will include tarantulas (+2 base sets [arboreal and terrestrial]), scorpions [+1 base set], and eventually I plan on adding reptiles such as snakes, turtles, tortoises, etc. Before the reptiles, however, I plan on adding Mantises :D

I'll show you guys the updated art when it's ready <3 Also, anyone feel like being moderators?

Oh, and the Pet Shops will now be divided by Age (except there is one shop for scorpions);
Spider Stores
Eggcellent Eggs (egg sacs)
Silky Slings (spiderlings)
Jeramone's Juvies (juveniles)
Apocalyptic Adults (Adults :D)

Other Stores
The Starry 'Nid (Scorpions)
Soliquid Mushes (sling food)
Petite Prey (Juvies)
Monsterous Meals (Adults)
---

Well, here's what I have to accomplish so far:
-Create 4 Stages for Arboreal Ts
-Create 4 stages for Terrestrial Ts
-Create 4 stages for Scorpions
-Make various items
-Customize CSS
-Create Beginner Guide
-Edit Forum CSS
-Type out Forum rules
...and so on...

Spiders creep me out but I signed up because I like to support members :) I see no spiders available though...

crapcrapcrapcrap. It happened again! I can't login, and the spider disappeared! Ugh! Why is this happening to me..?

umm you cant log in again? Are you sure you are the only one who can access your computer? There is simply no way anyone can crack your passwords this quickly, unless there is an easier way for them to obtain all your info. Even the cookies do not store username and passwords anymore.

I can login fine now...but, for some reason, all of the adoptables with promo codes keep disappearing from the promo code link...it's rather odd, it says that they still exist (in the database and admin cp), yet they don't show, even though I've enough currencies for the pet...

umm this... Did you fix the image file uploads glitch already? I uploaded the admuploadpic.php file to a thread, this will prevent the problem form happening.