Pet grouping?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Rosie-Girl-12-

loves Rosie and Woodstock
Mysidian Dollar
Is there a code for pet grouping? Where members can rename, make, and delete groups for their pets? Newly adopted pets to "Pets without a group" group.

Well in mysidia adoptables, there's a concept called adoptable class, which is a group that contains all adoptables that can interbreed. Not sure if this is what u were asking for.

umm this is not available as from Mys v1.2.3 yet, but should not be difficult to code one so long as you have mastered beginners PHP skills.

You are very welcome. My suggestion is to create a new table called adoptables_groups, and assign each group to an id called 'agid'. Then modify the myadopts.php file to add a new action called 'Manage Adoptables groups', which will allow users to create/edit/delete groups for their adoptables. It is definitely no hard work, but may take some time to complete.

You will need to use PHPmyadmin, which comes in bundle with most webhosts. I heard that you are using Nemesis', then consult him on how to access PHPmyadmin.

I'll try to code a group-code mod,like on cs,if its what you mean ;)

kitty I would love to use the mod when it is completed!! Lemme know when it is!!

- Lopel.