Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.3[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, seems that you paid a high price for removing the sidebars. XD Interestingly, this problem should be present since the release of Mys v1.2.0. Apparently, Arianna redesigned the location of login form when she did that overhaul to functions.php. It was not there for Mys v1.1.x and older releases, so perhaps we can seek for clues from older versions.

This may be a stupid question, but how to do you set what mim and max values to have for the random cash?

Well you need to use this format (min,max), without the parenthesis of course. Make sure to separate the lower and upper bound by comma. A few examples are:

I rephrase the question - where do you set it? I can't find a slot anywhere that says for me to add a min and a max? Is it just in the normal place to put how much you want to give out?

It's found under settings it's were you put the site name and trading cost.

Settings>

Site Settings:
View or Edit Basic Site Settings
View or Edit Theme and Template Settings
View or Edit Site Navigation Links
View or Edit Adoptable Signature Image Settings / GD Settings

It's the very last field.

alright, thanks. I didn't know if you just used the levelup field or not.

Well, I followed the guide exactly. And I'm getting 404 ... it's not finding the install.php ... it's just where it's supposed to be (in /install/) and got all permissions needed.

I'm using x10Hosting.

EDIT: And when I try accessing the root by entering my url I'm getting 500 ...

Last edited:
Well a 404 error indicated that you either have failed to upload the installation folder to your site or that you have entered an invalid url. Id recommend you to double check the location of your installer script, do not forget to rename the folder installation to anything you desire.

thanks for this upgrate

need help please ):

i have a problem whit edit level of adoptable

i am instaled the upgrate , but now , i only can edit adoptable level egg , i no can edit others level of an adoptable , i am clicked here ->
cog.gif
, i then , back to "Edit an adoptable's levels"

before of the install i no had this problem

thanks for help

Well a 404 error indicated that you either have failed to upload the installation folder to your site or that you have entered an invalid url. Id recommend you to double check the location of your installer script, do not forget to rename the folder installation to anything you desire.

Well, no, that didn't help o.o' But on another hoster it seemed to work.. Strange enough, isn't it? Thanks anyway ^^

Well thats strange, wonder why it would not work with your old host. Chances are you did not configure the ftp settings correctly, but it may be too late to justify now. Anyway, good luck with you now that it is working on a different host.

umm I believe this glitch was mentioned somewhere and a solution was posted. Lemme see if I can find that post for you.

And yeah, I still remember this. Thank you so much for posting this Kristhasirah, again I promise to fix this for the next release.

yeah thanks for help

now have a new problem , no can edit , Link Text :coloness: , I usually try to edit the link and does not change

please need this help :(

this also happened after installing the upgrate

if you are trying to edit the links from the left bar the only way I know to edit them is from the MySQL data base. Just enter to your mysql data base and select adopts_links i dont know if it will be similar to 000webhost, i just select the tab browse and then i just edit the link.

and if you are trying to edit the links from the right sidebar you need to edit the functions.php just look for: function getsidebar and in there you can edit the links.

thanks

previously able to edit the links from the admin panel

but good , thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member