Mysidia Adoptables v1.1.2 [Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated to this and now I have triple the top menu bar?
http://www.neon.planetkalzy.com/index.php

Check your phpMyAdmin table 'prefix_links' and delete any duplicates if you find them. If this isn't the problem, let me know.

I also found a glitch were I did a mass hard delete of an adoptable. I has one in the Abandoned Pets, and its still there as a broken image, but you can still adopt it, level, rename,freeze and abandon and everything to it. I'm not sure what to do about that. ^_^;

This is due to the inefficient Pound script. This script will be replaced in the next major release. If you want to delete any pound adoptables, go into the table and delete them manually. The new pound script will not have this issue.

They didn't show up there the first time I looked but they were all there now so I deleted them.

I guess I will refrain from adding new features until the new update then. Its kind of odd That I have to delete the whole site to update. ^_^

Anyway- thanks for the help! =3

Not in the next release, but probably in the one after there will be a way to simply update the site instead of deleting and reinstalling. :p We are newer and not as savvy with this stuff yet so we need some more patience. ^.^ The next release will be good one though.

Sorry about that AlkeeyaKC, there's no upgrader between versions at this moment(will most likely to be added after v1.2.0). You may end up with glitches if you upgrade by simply replacing old files with new files and then run installer script.

Oh actually there's an easy way to upgrade. XD All you have to do is to replace your old script files with new ones and then manually add two new rows in phpmyadmin. I will explain this further later today. ^^

OK that will be good to have an easy update! I can not wait to see all the new features 1.2.0 will have.

Will it have a way to set how much money it takes to buy an adoptable? Maybe I am missing that. But its something I would like to have.

There will be a lot of new mods. If I get the Admin Panel Overhaul done before the release that might be added as well... This hasn't been discussed yet though. XD

Well actually you can pretty much add an adoptable shop mod to your site, this should be a very efficient way to set prices you charge for each adoptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads