Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall of Famer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mysidian Dollar
Well this is not planned either, but I decide to release Mys v1.1.2 to fix a problem with the trade script raised by Roconza. As you may be wondering, the trade and cash system do not seem to work together, which means that you cannot transfer money to your friend through a trade. Mys v1.1.2 fixes this problem for you and you can even define trade cost and trade tax through the usage of phpmyadmin. The download link can be found here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGMQF9AY

Hall of Famer

Well yeah, this is still BMR's trade script but with cash integration. In Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.x series, we will be using Kaeliah's, which enables multi-adoptables trading and admin control over transactions.

Well all you have to do is to backup your database and then remove your site and database from your hosting account. Install Mys v1.1.2 as a fresh installation, and import your old database afterwards. The very last thing to do is to run two sql queries, which I shall explain when you get there.

Oh sorry, you dont have to. Just upload all script files within Mysidia Adoptables v1.1.2 to your root domain to replace old files. The database structure is not changed, but you will need to insert two new rows to prefix_settings table. I will show you what to do when you get there.

Um sadly it's to late I kinda reinstalled my whole site but I made back ups of all my files! I didn't back up the database because I didn't like the prfix I had on there so the whole database is fresh. I didn't have a lot of users any way.

Now what do I do?

umm you reinstalled the entire script? I see, did you run the installer? There's no need for you to use phpmyadmin to execute sql queries if you install the script from scratch.

umm did you completely reinstall your script by running the installer? Look for the following two rows in your prefix_settings table and tell me if they exist:

2ns46zd.jpg

umm weird, this shouldnt really be a problem. Maybe $1 is too small an amount to be recognized? Have you tried $10 or maybe $50?

umm looks like the problem is that you did not update all script files(trade.php and inc/function.php are most crucial in this release). Take a look at the screenshot from my dev site, notice the difference?

5bzccl.jpg

I updated to this and now I have triple the top menu bar?
http://www.neon.planetkalzy.com/index.php

Then when I go to the list of pages it dosen't have the added pages.

I also found a glitch were I did a mass hard delete of an adoptable. I has one in the Abandoned Pets, and its still there as a broken image, but you can still adopt it, level, rename,freeze and abandon and everything to it. I'm not sure what to do about that. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads