Mysgardia

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Wow, I have to say that looks awesome so far. I'm looking forward to the rlease of this forum c: Good work!

Thanks a lot for all the information guys! I'm going to check into everything as I'm starting summer classes (just english and math) and need to figure out what I want to do! I might make a new thread in another board so we don't get too off topic here, haha!

Also thanks Crystalwolftear!

I know php and all the basic stuff like HTML, CSS, java, all that

Got the travel items finished. These will need to be in a player's inventory in order for them to access certain areas on the map.

travel_items_by_tahbikat-d7k94kb.png

In order:
Flight potion for Sky Isles
Machete for swamp and jungle
Magma ruby for Ash Isles
Compass to access any part of the wilderness
Snow Boots to access Fraust Tundra
Moon clock to access Crescent Island
Golden Ticket to access Myth Islands. Donator only item

These will be found in shops but if I can implement quests some of them will be obtainable through completing quests.

Yea! :D Originally it was going to be black cats mixed with bearded vultures, but I thought a "black panther" would be way more cool. :p I might even change it into a black leopard and put some darker spots on 'em. Not sure.

I saw a bearded vulture somewhere and I was like omg, must make into some sort of creature. Bearded Vultures are so cool.

mysgardia link has been leaked, by me yet again.

It is Here

First, it's rude to "leak" website links if the owner is not ready to reveal them, no matter how easy it is to find them.

Second, that's her deviantart group for her site where members can follow her ideas and development. It's not the actual new site nor it is a secret.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeviantArt