Moving to Gemstone

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Nemesis

Mysidian Dollar
To those of you moving to my host please hold on. I have already been paid by some of you and im moving as fast as I can. I had a very important presentation at school today(friday) that was an hour long so i put everything else off. Its a paid job plus i have my other job that i work from 4 till 1-3am so i have to sleep in too. or get 5 hours asleep to make it to my 9am meetings.

Anyway thats whats going on sorry for the hosting support delays but I am but one college student trying to balance everything. I am going to try very hard to get them moved by this weekend but I am going to be out of state with friends but will be bringing my laptop. Thats all I have for an update for those waiting. I thank you for your patience

Okay, that's fine. If you don't feel like moving mine over, it's perfectly fine, I'm redoing it anyways, so the old files are not necessary, and I have the custom scripting saved to my PC, so I can just re-add those in.

No problem. ^^ I kind of have to wait anyway XD the bank is having issues processing my request to buy the domain name.

D|

Hey, Nem, not sure if this is really the place to bring it up...but I'm having a lot of trouble accessing the file managers in order to upload my files...I'm putting in the proper data, but it's not connecting?

Still having problems? sometimes it takes a while for the authentication server, even though you have access to your cp it does take time before everything is fully functional. let me know if it takes more than 24 hours.