Messed Up the Levels?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

NobodysHero

Co-Owner of MystFell
Mysidian Dollar
In my attempts to learn a bit more about how everything functions, I've managed the mess up the levels. When I attempt to go to the level settings page, it gives me a error page.

Levels/Level Settings Screenshot.
N9iME1i.jpg

gWSwWnj.jpg

Error Message Given (Level Settings): Strict Standards: Declaration of AdminSidebar::setDivision() should be compatible with Sidebar::setDivision(GUIComponent $module) in /home/mystfell/public_html/classes/class_adminsidebar.php on line 18

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/mystfell/public_html/classes/class_levelsetting.php on line 89

Error Message Given (Add Level):Strict Standards: Declaration of AdminSidebar::setDivision() should be compatible with Sidebar::setDivision(GUIComponent $module) in /home/mystfell/public_html/classes/class_adminsidebar.php on line 18

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/mystfell/public_html/classes/class_levelsetting.php on line 89

On Level Setting's table, the NULL entry should be clicks. Change it to clicks and it should fix itself. It's usually not a good idea to mess with random rows in any _settings table, since every row is used to store your site's core information

That did it. Yeah, as silly as it sounds, I knew I shouldn't... Didn't stop me. T_T Momentary lapse of judgement. Thanks!

umm this, how did you mess up the levels settings though? Did you edit this value in phpmyadmin? Or was it caused by a glitch in the script that I havent noticed before?

No, it was all user error. I think I deleted a column on accident or changed something I wasn't suppose to. :ti: All better now though.