Looking for writers and programmers :)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

tittlemouse

Mysidian Dollar
Hi I am the owner of a Virtual Pet Site named Pyropets
www.pyropets.com
The site gets updated regularly and has a friendly staff team and about 12-15 active members atm :)

The game has not been around for long and the layout is being updated along with new features soon.

But we are in need of some writers and programmers.

I can help you with programming if you want.
Just contact me if you need any help

I can help you with programming if you want.
Just contact me if you need any help

The site thou is off the Vpets coding for a base dont know if you have used it or heard of it before :)

sadly thou I cannot really afford to pay programmers at the moment but I do have some money atm to buy codes :)

Well, I don't think that's a real problem because I think I'm still able to write codes to improve your site in some way. Plus, if I can't understand how the script works, I'm pretty sure at least I can help with some debugging stuff.
Don't worry, I'm offering my help for free.

Well, I don't think that's a real problem because I think I'm still able to write codes to improve your site in some way. Plus, if I can't understand how the script works, I'm pretty sure at least I can help with some debugging stuff.
Don't worry, I'm offering my help for free.

True :)
that would be awesome

I'd be happy to help. I have experience with working on sites with writing related jobs. I work on Darklab2.myadopts.com and evodragon.net under the username Alonaria. On Wolf-haven.com I work under the username Alchemist.

You did? 0_o -goes to look- Ah, yes you did. I thought I was going to receive a PM, lol. It was quite difficult for me to reply yesterday because my computer was suddenly hit with, oh, 800 or so viruses. D: It took a few hours to get rid of them.

Anyway, I've joined you dev. forum. ;)