Looking for staff for reboot?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
I was having some problems with my site, so I decided to delete it. However, I don't have anyone to help me rebuild it, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested? The staff I had haven't contacted me in ages.

The site is my rat site, Ratties FTW! I would need help with the actual content - I can handle graphics and the web design (which I am being forced to rebuild from scratch... alas, this will be fun)

I want to make the site have a lot of interactive content, like adventures and games and such. The more help, the merrier~

So idealy, I need people who are good at making interactive stuff. :D If there is anyone good at hooking up games to the site, or something, if I can find some php games elsewhere, that would be great.

Much to busy with school work and my own projects sorry. But you can use my free hosting if you want. I'd say we are just like 000webs but with a more personal touch and support :happyc:

If interested please sign up at http://99webs.info/gemstonehosting/ and always refer to /gemstone for client login as we are trying this new software rather than what we have on 99webs.info. Thank you and goodluck!