Looking for people to create color swatches and markings?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
I am working on redoing the pixels for my site completely - there will only be a set that'll be reused, but I also want to do marking templates that people can use, and color swatches.

My site is made of rats, so all of the markings/colors are real rat markings.

The templates look like this:

cap0s.png
Showing a "capped" marking.

349a9dca.png
1.png
Showing the shading used for the base and the shading used for the markings.

So for the colors, it's just finding the existing colors online, then matching up colors for shading.

For markings, it's carefully finding the "breed standard" and then doing the markings more carefully. They need to be the perfect breed standard, and they need to be done over all templates. (note, there 13 different poses, but for some, they'll need to be redone for the dumbo earred ones, or where the fur is drawn different or something)

I can offer artist or premium accounts on the site, beta testing, all my credits on here, etc, etc. Writing, art, pixel art in return ,whatever you'd like.

Forgive me ahead of time if this is a dumb question, I'm a little sleepy and confused at the moment. Are you looking for someone to help do coloring for sprite bases that you have already or intend to create or are you looking for someone to do sprites entirely from scratch?

If you like send me a PM here. I may be able to help if you are interested.

I don't even need people to color the actual spirites.

I just need people to color these:
349a9dca.png
with rat colors. It's so people can sort of mix and match for making new rats with markings and templates and stuff. No color of actual rats required! just the little sqaures.

Ahh okay. So similar the script Chibi_Chicken has here, but you're creating actual templates for the users to work with. By all means PM me with breed info and other stuff I would need and I'll help out. :3

Something like that - more like a... reference guide really. I'll send you the information soon.

I will PM you sometimes later today or tomorrow - up to my eyebrows in a different site. ;-;

Sorry for the delay, I did message you now~ RL stuff.

Anyone else?