Just some Questions i have.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

rickasawr

Mysidian Dollar
Answer these questions please..?

1. In functions.php, I want to edit the $sidebar and i want it to have the users avatar and the users favorite pet [which was included in a mod i downloaded, i think]. I tried doing it, but i miserably failed (cause i dont know php) any ideas onto doing this?

2. Is There a mod or script or a very simple forum php script that has a forum? I have the right idea onto making the forum, it would be very much like the shoutbox but with some extra mysql databases for the boards, threads, comments, e.c.t

3. Is there a mod to show how many users that are online and a list of the users?

Thanks a bunch! :happycbig:

1. could try doesn't sound hard but id need to work with the files directly.

2. I offered to install a forum for you in your intro thread, before i read this.

I can do two things. First is install forum software of your preference (smf, mybb, etc) and at it to the navigation column. Or create another page and add a forum withing your site(much like shout box) however it will have limitations, but should work well for your needs.

3. believe so ill look around, could install it too.

thank you a bunch nemesis!

I just installed it, but i havent made the changes that have made in the past couple of days and i need to move them!

and i would like option two, if you can, if you cant, then ill just install phpbb.

oh i found out that #3 is included in mysidia. silly me!

Last edited:
ya 3 was very familiar lol.

And why do clean install then move mods. i think it'd be quicker to just insert your sql and home back up.

and yes option two i can do, i don't think you'll have moderators, and it requires no sql. and limited to 5 topics. plus side is you can login with like 10 ways, either register or use twitter facebook etc..