Questions from a very newbie user

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Papetu

Mysidian Dollar
I will say it quickly and concisely. English isnt my first language, sorry for that google translations. I have so many questions. I love this comunity already.

1. Addons are compatible between versions? Example, a 1.3.4 addon with a 1.3.6 addon
2. Can you choose the language of the website? Or I will have to write it manually?
3. Players can obtain experience/money without the click system? Can I do it manually or eventually? Example, for events or daily reward
4. Can adopts have no level, species or gender?
5. You can equip items to adoptables? Or use them to change the genetics, traits or gender?
6. Can adopts have no hereditary traits? Like personality, rarity...
7. After I upload the files to my hosting site, what do I do to start?

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Papetu. Its okay if English isnt your first language, I think I can understand the questions. Here are the answers for you:

1. Addons are not compatible between versions(though most 1.3.4 addons work on 1.3.5).
2. Currently only English is supported, but translation isnt very hard since there is a folder with language variables and you can edit the text inside the language files.
3. Players can obtain money from clicking, theres no experience system thus far. Its done manually.
4. Every adoptable has species, level and gender.
5. At this point no, though there may be an addon in future that enables you to do all/some of these.
6. Currently theres no hereditary traits in the base script. I think someone made an addon for that to enable this feature, but that might be some time ago so my memory could be wrong.
7. After uploading, you need to go to the index page and install the script. It will automatically redirect you to installer if you havent installed the script. We have video tutorials on how to install the script, but it should be pretty easy.