I'm lost

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

WifeyCherry

Mysidian Dollar
I have been trying to figure out how to do anything regarding my site and none of the forum tutorials are matching what im seeing on my screen. Please help xD

Can you tell what part confuses you? Like creating adoptables and items from Admin Control Panel?

How do I change the layout? When I tried to change the layout nothing changes so I feel like im doing something completely wrong.

How do I change the layout? When I tried to change the layout nothing changes so I feel like im doing something completely wrong.

Are you editing the files directly? Are you using the theme titled 'Main'? If so, make sure that the .css file you're editing is called style-city.css and not just style.css. :usedusedused:

If you want to change what .css file the theme uses, you can open header.tpl and find this line:

Code:
{$header->loadStyle("{$home}{$temp}{$theme}/media/style-city.css")}

And just rename the .css file you want it to pull from.

If this isn't your issue, maybe try including some screenshots if you can so someone can hopefully see what the problem is? :meow:

Discord

Here is a link to the Discord channel, it may help . I'm faster to respond on there and I can help you some when it comes to layout changes and stuff. I know HTML and CSS pretty good, it's PHP and stuff that is out of my zone right now lol.

you probably forget to update the page so the changes you'd made took place

When you make changes you need to hard refresh the page most of the time too, which is CTRL + F5.