Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

mapleblade

Epicness sausage
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Hiya, im Mapleblade, ive done some mods when it still was from BRM :p, and uhm
i was bored so i came back to see if the script was revived :p, and it was, i think ill be making some mods soon, as i figure out what changed about the script :p

Maple's back!~

Just wait until you see the new themes that are already included in the script. :3 Coded them myself. :3

I hope you'll make mods again, yours were pretty sweet. :3

i need some ides to code stuff ;x, ones that arent to hard to do xD

0.o, i think those things would a bitto hard for me, maybe some easier things would be good, i dont like spending hours and hours on those script(well items would be able to do for me, but idk what u should do with the items) :p

wewt, i just made myself a slot machine script for leveling up adoptables, if all 3 slots are 1, you get 20 extra coins, if all 3 slots are 2, you get 30 extra coins, and if all 3 slots are 3, you get 50 extra coins :3

cool and sorry for such a huge request lol but you seemed eager for a big project lol Well for items make one that morphs up/down a creature. or the item is needed to get a certain creature, think eevee from pokemon. what about items that double leveling? items that share level points? i think the possiblilites for items are endless.

im making the item system right now.
so far done:
item management (you can make items, and edit them, including price etc)

Still to go:
Item shop (current progress)
My Items page

currently u cant really do stuff with items, exept buy/sell them after im done.

cool. and thanks. wish i could help but i haven't had my php course yet, and with calculus II i really don't have the time to learn on my own.

wewt, i finished my item script ^^(manage items page, sell items, buy items, admin management (like the same as adoptable management), i do need some functions for the items, all the items u create can be given a function. i.e: pot, so u can script in your myitems.php, that is type = pot, u can make a new link to use potion or something, and then it can fetch all ur stuff that have pot type, and u can use em, or adoptable yought potion i.e, but im not gonna do that atm ^^