Help Installing! Almost done:/

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

booksbooks098

Mysidian Dollar
Hello there! I need help installing the script. I am using the x10hosting, and I am on the part after you type in the user, database name, and password on the /install/index.php. So I really really need help, I'm so frustrated right now! Thank you! It gives me this error message: Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/eterna96/public_html/install/configwrite.php on line 51
I have NO idea what this is... please help! I've tried almost everything I can, I've retried 3 or 4 times now. Thanks!

Please help me!!

Please,, if you know what's wrong help! Thanks! ASAP PLEASE!:usedusedused: :usedusedused: :usedusedused::usedusedused: :pleased: :pleased: :pleased: :happycbig: :happycbig: :happycbig: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what would have caused this.

Are you doing a fresh install or upgrading an existing installation?

Well the PHP on your host is malfunctioning. You need to contact them and ask for the missing PDO error. PDO is a class pre-installed upon having PHP on the server, you shouldnt get this error.

Okay, So I should contact them saying... ? and ask for the missing PDO? Is there any hosting (free) that doesn't have this error? I am using x10hosting, if i didn't say!

Well almost all hosts dont have this missing PDO error. I did hear that x10hosting used to get this problem, thought it was already fixed. Id recommend you to use Nemesis' hosting service.

Okay, Thanks! :D I "registered" but it just refreshed the page, nothing happened. What now?

I'll try. Thanks for all the help, any more hosts? Sorry. My adoptables team is waiting and so yeah thanks