Hello, I'm Isura

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Isura

Mysidian Dollar
Hello!

Maybe some of you know me from myadopts.
I'm Isura, but you can call me also by my real name Nadine. I'm from Germany.
Well, if I have make some spelling mistakes, please tell me. So I can improve my english knowledges.

A little bit about me:
- my favorite color is green
- I like to draw, but have some troubles with humans and horses
- at the moment I try to learn a little bit php coding
- I'll use the script to move my old site from myadopts to a new server

By the way:
A big 'Thank you' to the mysidia team for making the script useable for free.

Welcome! Not bad looking for your site, I've registered, your adoptable creatures are very interesting.

You didn't do a bad job of editing the themes either. ;3

If you need help with any HTML or CSS questions feel free to ask me. :3 Otherwise there are lots of other coders that can help with the PHP parts.

Welcome to Mysidia, Isura. Looks like you joined back in June, but I am glad you finally decided to make an intro thread. Have fun!

Thank you :smile:.
I put a lot of work in the pets and everything else on the site, so I'm really glad, that you like it.

I've join a few weeks ago, but I was a little busy (Want to try the script first and getting a little bit familiar with it). This is reason, why it take my so long with getting active in the forum.

Hi Isura! Yeh it takes a while to get used to the code, but all the stuff you can do is amazing. :D Sorry I havent been to your new site, I was so busy setting up my own. >.< I'll have to stop by one day when I'm not too busy lol.

@Ruinily

Yay, it's really amazing. Now, we can add more things to make the sites more unique. This give the possibility to add a working genetic to the pets, which will change during breeding.
I must admit, that I wasn't been at felkyo creatures for a while, too. But this will change today, I join it again.

@alonaria
*hugs*
My writer! I miss you since the myadopts server crashed again.
By the way... Soon, I will have new work for you :OHSHITALION:.

@Teshia
Ich wusste auch nicht, dass du aus Deutschland kommst^^
Wie klein doch die Welt ist :)

Oh, nein. Ich komme nicht auf Deutschland; Ich habbe Deutsch auf schule gelernt.

Oh, sorry. Dann hab ich das wohl verkehrt verstanden. Hab bisher noch nicht soviele im Internet getroffen, die auch deutsch sprechen oder schreiben konnten :smile: