...hai..

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LucifersFallenAngel

Mysidian Dollar
Well, seeing how i'm posting here, means I'm new...I've never really made a website before, but I've always wanted to..I have NO idea on how to work all the codes and stuff, but I'm trying to learn. And if someone could help me out with a free webhoster (i found one that was linked from here but I have no idea how to work it ._.;) I would be eternally greatful. This looks cool and also would give me something to do since I have no life yet ><;.

~LFA.

(note: you can call me Lucifer, LFA, Ruby, WolfBane, or Jigsaw. or whatever name u think of if yuo cant remember one of those. I answer to anyhting. =3)

Welcome to Mys, LucifersFallenAngel. There's no need to worry if you do not know how to work on the codes and stuff, everyone starts as n00bs but some have become dev staff of this script. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Hall of Famer

Hello LFA (Yay for abbreviations! XD)! I don't know much about computer stuff either, and also had trouble with 000Webhost. I've figured it out now, though, so if you want simply comment on my profile with any questions you may have! ;)

:smile: Hi! I'm Nyxi (formerly enddayne, HoF changed my name for me :meow:) and I do most of the templates you'll find officially released in the script.

If you have any HTML/CSS questions feel free to shoot them my way. :)

Welcome to Mysidia :D Hope you like it here ^-^

Just a warning today is Mewtwo's Birthday so I may be a bit hyper :OHSHITALION: