Friends list and Message alerts?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Quillink

Mysidian Dollar
I'm not sure if these are set to be released any time soon, but then again there isn't really a list... is there?

Anyway, they're both pretty self-explanatory. The Friends List would grants users the ability to add profiles to a list, kind of like bookmarking them. This would maybe fir nicely on the message center page?

And the alert would be great. Maybe make a small, red line of text spelling "You have x unread messages" on every page? I'm sure that would be simple to code - it's just, again, I have no idea how. xD

Quillink said:
I'm not sure if these are set to be released any time soon, but then again there isn't really a list... is there?

Anyway, they're both pretty self-explanatory. The Friends List would grants users the ability to add profiles to a list, kind of like bookmarking them. This would maybe fir nicely on the message center page?

And the alert would be great. Maybe make a small, red line of text spelling "You have x unread messages" on every page? I'm sure that would be simple to code - it's just, again, I have no idea how. xD

If you look at the mod in the donator's forum I did add an alert to the myadopts page since most users come to check on their pets. :)

The friends list is a good idea. I'll consider it.

When a user has unread messages currently it shows in the sidebar how many unread they have, but I'll consider possibly adding an alert bar.

Lol, I did one of these for in the Modification forum, its easy to install, one simple group of code added to each page will alert you when ever you get a PM.

The friend thing, I've been working on too, but really a friends system on just the plain adoptables script would seem rather redundant..