Eternia - needs staff

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Rovick

Mysidian Dollar
Hi! I am creating an adoptable site called eternia, i am still working on the site, soon ill link them here when i am done setting up :D I would not be able to give real money, but ill give site currency or might pay credits if i can

I need someone to sprite species/animals bases for me, any animals will do that you think fits the site's name, (Please give it to me as a base with shading, so i can easily recolor it for breeds) just small ones (below 100x100), if i lack of bases, i might use free to use base sprites in this community

I also need someone to sprite items (Small ones only, as usual, below 100x100)

I need scenery artist - I also need one for my banner (Size is 1000x200 I need it to be just simply forest, you could just give me the bg and ill make the text)

thats all i need right now, ill add more soon if needed :D I hope this site will be successful :D

Last edited:
Will you take non-sprite bases? How about non-base pixels?

Last edited:
Well I thought about it, so I decided to practice. ovo~ So whether you want to use this for any while or not is up to you:
base_by_kyttias-d7ly27l.png

It's transparent, but if you set it to 'multiply' on a higher layer in any art program, you'll probably have a better outcome.
example_by_kyttias-d7ly278.png

Also available in .SAI and .PSD here.

I don't think I'm that great with pixels. >_o

Perfect!

Perfect kyittas, thats the kind of stuff i am looking for, would be glad if you can make a baby stage for him :D thanks alot

and wallie, i might accept none base sprites for items :D thanks alot!

Well I thought about it, so I decided to practice. ovo~ So whether you want to use this for any while or not is up to you:
base_by_kyttias-d7ly27l.png

It's transparent, but if you set it to 'multiply' on a higher layer in any art program, you'll probably have a better outcome.
example_by_kyttias-d7ly278.png

Also available in .SAI and .PSD here.

I don't think I'm that great with pixels. >_o

Those are amazing Kyttias, love the shading!

Wait, do you have photoshop? if not, how does pixlr files sound?

Do you want your site to have beginning stages as babies or eggs?

For me, eggs are better because they give supense, but baby stages fits the game more, so i dunno what to choose

Oh by the way, I was just thinking, not like there's anything wrong with using sprite bases, but it might be better to use normal bases like the one you have in your signature since in my opinion, sprites look better with each having they're own shading... but it works with sprites too.

If you don't plan on telling your users what each pet will look like, want to have some kind of randomized system, or save time, use eggs. Baby adoptables I think are more unique to each pet and give away more... how many stages do you want?

Does anyone here can make 1000x200 scenery? I really need one so bad.. I need it for a bg for my top banner, i want it to be forest or anything you want that fits the site, sorry i cant offer real money, . I can only offer site currency,adoptables or forum credits if i can sorry.

Umm, just to help, you might want to put a link to the site so artists can see the existing theme - they might have a different visualization of the theme and end up drawing something that completely doesn't fit. XP

thanks wallie for helping me..

Heres the link : eternia.x10.mx

Its not yet done XP I havent done much yet (of course i still have alot to do with it) btw theme is by wallie, thanks alot!

So incase you need it, heres it

You changed the dropdown menu color on purpose right? (just checking) Err, you might want to change the length of the link boxes on the dropdown menu so they fit... you know how to do that right?