Eternia - needs staff

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
thank you wallie, everything on the tutorial was easy, my weakness is drawing the lines and anatomy, ill try to practice more to make :D

1t0nj5.png

yay!! I wanted to post the first base i made, i didnt put ears and tails so i can add different kinds when needed, please give me advice on what i need to improve, what mistake i need to fix.. Btw the base colors is by kyittas (Heres what it will look like when colored) thanks! I really tried the best, and its hard to draw with a mouse, a great thing is i am using kyittas's sketches for my adoptable so it will be alot easier, this one took 1-2hrs (idk)

Re

Not bad for a first. :3 However, you might want to work a bit on making your lines a bit smoother and your curves a bit rounder. As for shading, maybe make it more noticeable like putting more shading?

I don't know the pose this adoptable is supposed to be in, but if it's supposed to be standing flat on the ground, I think some legs are a bit shorter than others. And don't forget the snout! :D

Made a really quick redraw:

Note: I think I messed up on the back flank. XP

Last edited:
^ As the pose in question is from one of my sketch dumps, I can tell you that you've changed it completely by making it on solid ground, Wallie. Only the two straightest legs should be touching ground. Originally, it was a midwalk forward to the right looking skyward to the left. It's a bit too dynamic between my intention for the camera angle and pose for the anatomy to come across accurately without any context.

It was kyittas sketch dump i used, but thanks for helping, is there anything i need to fix?

Oh, ok! So, like this?:
picture.php
(I think I put the ears and horns in the wrong place.)
Hmm, in that case, I still think something looks a bit funny with the left leg, but oh well.
I think the curves on yours look a tiny bit sharp(the top of the flank looks a bit like a bump). It looks like the 2 front legs aren't separated by anything, so maybe put a line through there? Also, don't forget the snout! :D

Anyways, would you want the bases for all the critters I did for you like the one above? They're not sprites, but if you don't want them I'll take them. :3

I could probably make you a species or two. Do you want any specific qualities to them? c: And some items too. :3

I need just recolorable shaded pixel art animal without ears and tail, Check examples above.. thats all i need, 3 stages. So i can put different ears and tails...

Ohh I found it on your gallery, all i can say is WONDERFUL! I might have 2 styles for the website just for the greatness of your work! I really love it

^Oh really?! Anyways, have you decided whether or not you want to use 1 unique species?

Okey dokey! So you won't need the other critters? I'll just share them! :3

Yeah sure you can, and what do you mean by other bases from the critters you gave me?

^You know how I made non-pixel versions of Kyttias's critters? I have the bases of those. I gave you colored versions, but I have the plain, transparent bases.