Error installing theme

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Con

Mysidian Dollar
Warning: file_get_contents(templates/templates/spookywood/spookywood.html/template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/twisteds/public_html/gaia/inc/functions.php on line 848

I've followed the instructions while installing. I never typed a double 'templates', and leaving it out made it give the 'can't install' message.

There are so many errors when installing themes >.>

Go into your phpadmin and go to the table theme. for the name it should ONLY be spookywood

then check the user table and find your name and make sure under the theme field that it says spookywood as well

Did as you said, now it gives me;
HTML:
Warning: file_get_contents(templates/spookywood/template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/twisteds/public_html/gaia/inc/functions.php on line 848

Should I just rename the template file from spookywood.html to template.html?

Try going into phpmyadmin open adopts_themes
Add the theme manually.
Example of how they should look: http://gyazo.com/2b33d9f8c74f3ef544655fb02a0f1a74

Now to add it manually, find the current one for the theme you're trying to add, click edit.
Under themename you can put, say Spooky Wood
Under themefolder put ONLY : spookywood
That's basing off what it should be if you uploading the theme correctly (if you really have a folder called spookywood.html (as a directory/folder not an actual html file) then you uploaded it wrong to begin with.

Edit: Man you guys beat me lol.

Yes it has to be template.html

Did as you said, now it gives me;
HTML:
Warning: file_get_contents(templates/spookywood/template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/twisteds/public_html/gaia/inc/functions.php on line 848

Should I just rename the template file from spookywood.html to template.html?

Yes, I'm sorry I forgot to add in that part =D