Dacankey

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
stopped working on this because cpvr or admin of vpl cheated me.
he own the domain access of dacankey.com || so he is not giving me access back
he used to host dacankey.com on his server but he blocked my access to cpanel of dacankey but somehow i reached dacankey cpanel with help of my friend and deleted all my hard work or he can easily steal it.

dacankey was having 3 owner
first - silverbrick
second - cpvr
third - my friend

so he told my friend that we will change password so silverbrick can't access cpanel anymore and wow my friend got angry on it and told me the new password so i deleted all my months hardwork :cfrown:

well crying and dacankey is closed

cpvr seemed very helpful and inclined to help you out when he offered to fund and host your site. It didn't really seem like he would need to steal from you though, I think his intent was just to help you, since you are young like he was when he started his business. Could it just be a misunderstanding between you two? Anyway, I'm sorry this happened to you.

If you had access to the cpanel, you could have probably saved the files before deleting everything :(

I've loosely known cpvr for a couple of years and I do not think that is something he'd intentionally do. It really does sound like there was a misunderstanding, have you tried talking to him about it?

Yea we talked and its not misunderstanding he really did it and my friend have facebook chat logs of it and no i could not save any file from it and now he want to sell me domain for $$ so we regretted let him take and we will buy new domain

Proofs

see this chat which is done between my friend mortain and cpvr
at first mortain did not know me so much thats why he was with him but after he get to know me then he was with me

What a sad display of adult behavior. All I can say about those messages.

They decide to take you under their wing and then make fun for you for being a kid and basically hold your dream site hostage... I'm really sorry this happened to you. Hopefully they reconsider the situation

Last edited:
I didn't read through all of the screen shots, I don't know how you got them, but a lot of those contain personal information about his life and I do not think it is appropriate to share that on a public forum (specifically those with personal information).

I am sorry that this has happened to you.

Neither Mortain nor cpvr sound like your "friends". They've both said some really vulgar things about you and I can't believe they have the audacity to take YOUR site. If cpvr had such an issue working with a kid, then he should be an adult and tell you he doesn't want to work with you any longer. Taking someone's game? Wth?

My respect for these two has dropped completely.

Silver, did cpvr remove your account from VPL or did you delete it?

EDIT: I created a thread on VPL asking about what's going on. Let's see if this gets resolved fairly or I get banned lol.
https://www.virtualpetlist.com/threads/ummm-dacankey.51362/

Last edited:
Sorry this happened Silver, Its not cool when people act like that...I read the screenshots- and im still not sure what to say about it except sorry...

also Tahbikat- they may also just ignore the thread completely unless it really does become a flame war against them- Sometimes people who are guilty just pretend the accusations werent there in the first place then they can feign ignorance to it being brought up. And if it becomes too flamey/attacking towards them they'll just get rid of it...and then deny its existence.

@Ittermat, yea I honestly don't know what's going to happen with that. Either they'll admit their mistakes and give the game back, or say none of it is true and Silver doesn't get his game back, OR they just take it down immediately and ban me lol.

I just think it's a really crappy thing to do though. I couldn't just let this happen without saying anything.

Lets hope for the first one... Silver didnt deserve to be cheated like that... Though I admit it is a learning experience for him about trust- Its still not cool in the first place to have done.

Lets hope they admit to it and return it.

mortain already apoligied to me so i forgive her and yea they banned my account in vpl so posting here
Well my first point is i use mobile internet so in india it is common of different ip address..
second i am 15 year only so do not mention i have firewall in server and blah blah blah because i do not know any hacking
and third is for @cpvr since he blocked me in facebook so i can't reply so here is reply -
i do not want to have any legal fight with you since i want to have good records and i am not able to pay you 95$ that you asked me and if you want me to say sorry .

then i am saying you sorry and i will step back and guys cpvr is trusted guy and i cheated him okay now please stop all things because i do not want any legal fights.

and i apologies all my behaviour with r@Nightshimmer instead i also send him sorry card by conservation

i really want to step back because of pressure of some user and i really do not want legal record for my future career

edit :
mortain provided me all conservation and cpvr banned both of us and i think some of you also

Last edited:
so, after being manipulated into doing his dirty work CVPR is a total dirtbag.

When i got to know silver and step back and look at the whole thing on my own i decided to tell silver what cvpr (carlos) was up too.

Carlos also tried to get me to pay for his investements into dacankey saying (i had more money than him) when he's the one who agreed to give me 200$ a month for rigganmore development for artists. I also hired him as a coder for rigganmore, which he gave me no work as per contract and NDA.

He's a con man and a sheister who is afraid to do his own dirty work. He gets others to do it for him so his hands can remain clean and good looking.

He's also a racist who spouts NIG*** in his rap songs and puts down minorities, women and touts up the gang lifestyle. Don't believe me, hit up his sound cloud.

i will not, nor ever again, use virtual pet list, support ANY game CVPR has a hand in, or will I talk to him again. I fired him from rigganmore before he could also take over my game, which he was making designs to do I believe.

I posted the screenshots to give silver the smoking gun he needed, despite them putting me in a bad light in the beginning. I will admit my faults, i was fooled. but silver and i are now partners in his new game, which is in his name and registered to him, so no one can take it from him.

What really got to me about CVPR's replies to the whole thing on Virtual pet list was he kept editing his posts to make himself seem better and better- (I ended up saving the page each time it was edited and I noticed- I have like 10) not only that but he also kept advertising everything he was doing... Thats not normal "I didnt do this" behavior...
is it?

Heres a link to the zip file with all the pages (As well as the chat screenshots from before, I kept them all together and just zipped the whole thing)

@Ittermat I see what you mean? He pointed out all of the things he does to show his... 'integrity' (not being sarcastic or anything, i just don't know a better word) and to 'better' himself in comparison or to show that 'hey, i'm not that kind of person because of these things i've done/am doing.' Which is fine?

I have nothing against either people, least of all cpvr whose contributed to the community and a pretty chill dude.

To silver, it's okay to make mistakes! You're young (I'm 18 so I can't really talk but... :happyc:) and you'll just move on and learn from this experience.

Last edited:
well i do not know that whom you are trusting more me or cpvr who is owner of vpl but i wanna say i stopped using vpl because first they banned me then they unbanned me because you guys was telling them you removed my account then now they have taken all rights from me to post,send message or do anything and vpl some member think i am a cheater so ignoring me wow thats great and i feel mysidia is better community then vpl :pleased:

to clarify, it's not that I trust or do not trust cpvr or you (primarily because i don't know him that well at all besides the fact that they're the owner of vpl and the info he gave in the vpl thread). i'm just addressing what ittermat said about the way he 'better' himself. :eye:

if it sounded like i was taking a stance on his side (or for the matter yours) that is NOT the case.
i can't take a stand because i don't know either of you guys well enough. <3

its okay and i think dacankey is closed now but i managed to buy vps hosting and domain with my friend and started a new game Kinder Pets :)

sorry to hear that, but i wish you well on your new project!!! :usedusedused:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads