Last Post
Threads / Messages

Silver_Brick

Banned
Banned
Mysidian Dollar
Dacankey // Closed

What Is Dacankey ?
Dacankey Pet Game Is A Browser Based Pet Adoptable Site Where You Can Adopt Pet Eggs,Hatch Them & Raise To Strongest Pet And Survive The Dark Loco Forest & Even Much More In Future

Want To Help In Coding ?
If You Like To Help Me Post In This Thread Or Private Message Me.

Gameplay Feature
  • Lab (For Adopting Eggs)
  • Rumble Mission (For Sending Your Pokemon To New Areas To Find Some Items For You & Come Back.)
  • Daycare (For Breeding Your Pets)
  • Interaction Room (To Give Some Love To Other Pets Too)
  • Game center (Feeling Bored ?? Play Some Game There)
  • Pet Seeker (Pets Battle)
  • Petdex (Collect All Type Of Pets To Complete Certain Dex/Region)

http://dacankey.com/

Last edited:
New Item Shop Layout V2.0 + V2.1 Tool Tip In Item Bag And Item Shop + Petpad (A Key That allow user to chat) + New Profile Layout (Just Working On This One)

Thanks Hwona :D

ee37befd99e24088ade737bc58a7c462.jpg

A cute boy but nah not human it is npc a robot who talks itself when customers visit him in the item shop and his name is Mikaru

f4a5697addda07037bc33e98633ba010.jpg

This is a robot no i don't think but it is and her name is Swona who distribute rare pets in event shop at some cost hehehahahh

I hope you like this guys

Last edited:
I love your art style, it's super cute! :usedusedused:

Explore Sytem & Legend Cat

thanks for the support bexa :) and if your support is with me then i can continuely develop the site

So come to the point i have implemented a forest where user can explore and even get this pet so see them

4e2dc487597cc97ce1fa549b2fd9c742.png

This is Ice Cat which can only be found during winters and its can be also found in Ice Cave

dacfe08d6ccc80337ac691b8e1fedc64.png

This Is Lava Legend and it can be found rarely in Lava Mountain ^^

fed7c5b7b8cb4efc900f98cbb2d04df9.png

Yummy chocolaty doggy yay it can be found while exploring Dark Loco forest

dd05b334426331c29bfed878df108d4e.png

And At Last This Is Queen Legendary Cat Which Can Be Buyed From Event Shop In Market

Well i successfully coded the pet profile so all user can view the pet and even from that pet page the pet owner can manage it :smile:
When You Visit Pet Profile As Guest Or Not Owner Of Pet Or Other Member Then It Will Appear As -
qrKrqUX.png

When As Owner Of Pet Then -
xhAjbUc.png

All Now I Already Changed The Links Of Myadopt And Sidebar Favpet So Whenever User Click There Pets They Directly Go To Pet Profile ^^

When you are logged in then your menu will be something like this
qw7oGMV.png

When you are logged out then your menu will be like this
BbwZBrS.png

I saw on VPL that CPVR has taken you under his wing and is helping, that's great!

For the navbar I'd suggest modifying it so that the width doesn't go beyond the actual links, and then center the links, that way it looks a little tidier.

It's looking good so far!

@Abronsyth
Thanks for the suggestion and i have made some changes see below and let me know if anymore changes is required..
SZExwj8.jpg

I Hope you like it :)
HXEPSY7.jpg

You can see tortoise is having background + a toy

the thing which is killing me is i can't integrate the forum and i need somebodys help ehh and for your knowledge i am the only user who is registered in the website

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts