Crazy Quills - Writing Site

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
So I know I've been terribly inactive lately, due to a bunch of personal stuff, but I am just popping back now, thought I'd mention this one site;

Its been in construction on various different platforms and with different communities for like, two years now, and we think we've gotten it into a state of almost completion now - all we need are the members!

We are a creative writing site, that allows everything from fanfiction to non-fiction and everything in between, as well as novels, poems, monologues, anything you can come up with! We just released the site to the public a little less then a week ago, so its pretty empty at the moment, but we'd appreciate all people willing to post some of their writings, and review the things up there (and others as they come).

If you're interested, you can have a look here; http://crazyquills.99webs.info/index.php our domain is just temporary into we can scrap together the funds to get a full one. Any comments, suggestions, questions and so on are welcome. :3

You don't have to nessasarily post writing, if you enjoy writing you can just read and review other people's work, or you can partner with people to improve your own writing if you'd like. :3