Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

fadillzzz

Dev Staff
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
Just a little suggestion, I think the forum should have a chatbox... :happycbig:

I like this :)
But if it is possible for vBulletin? :S
I know it's possible for Phpbb3

Of course it's possible...!
vBulletin is the most powerful forum software that ever exists!:smile:

You mean a shoutbox? Yes it is possible, but I dont think we need it at this moment. It is only for forums with at least 30-40 active users online everyday.

You mean a shoutbox? Yes it is possible, but I dont think we need it at this moment. It is only for forums with at least 30-40 active users online everyday.

No I think they mean a chatbox where it refreshes whenever someone posts, kind of like xat. I'd love a chatbox on the forum! If we can't have a chatbox on the forum, then maybe we can have an external chatbox.

Well a chatbox on the forum is not even near difficult. I've had something like flashchat, cometchat and others before on forums before, but they are hardly active...

Then you haven't seen the MA Chat o3o

I'd like a Shoutbox/Chatbox 8D And I disagree on the 30-40 active users. My forums has a shoutbox and only 12 registered users total, it's gotten to page 3 in about a day. MA has about 10-20 active users and a shoutbox which is rather active.

Either or both would be nice :smile:

A chat wouldn't hurt and I don't exactly like the xat chat I made for Mys. o-o

Oh and Gigi, MA has about 40-50 active users and 30-40 semi active users. o3o

Shoutboxes and Chatboxes help build a community. :happyc:

Wow I heard different statistics from someone else then XD (kinda wondered why I was told that low when I se a lot of people get on XD)

Lol ignore my statement on active for MA then X3