Caterpillar Cave

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Yay! Pets now get random personalities upon creation! Please post if you have any suggestions! :D

Yet another update:
I recently added a biography and background system to the site! You can choose different backgrounds from shops and the biography button is on an adoptable's manage page. You can see all the details on the stat and view pages!
Priview levelup display: Pet Link
The winged caterpillars have been released!
The FAQ section has also been updated and orange mercaterpillars now actually evolve... :3
New berries and training items added too!
Backgrounds so far:

Last edited:
o.o Cool... Though, I'm having a little trouble finding stuff, like the FAQ and backgrounds, maybe I zoomed through things too fast? ^_^' Also theres a couple of adopts called test, and the Class ArrayList in the daycare centre seems to be messing up lol. Just thought you might like to know. ^_^' Ooo fish caterpillars...

Hm... Now I cant seem to log into the .com site, and its not sending a password reset email. XD Its probably me messing up, maybe I'll try again tomorrow...

^Just to make sure:
Did you add any spaces behind your username?
Did you log in from the click page?

Lol my browser autofills my name since I use Ruinily everywhere. :p Um, I've tried logging in on the front page of the .com site, but its weird, it doesnt accept the right password... I tried it on .mx exactly the same, and it logs in. o_O' Websites just dont like me lol...

^Here, let me try and help you out... I'll change your password and send it to you!

Oh, I don't think I sent it out... oh, by the way, check your spam and see if the password resend is there...
This is the email in the database:
lunasif@msn.com
Maybe try capitaliing it?
Edit: I sent you a resend... try?

Last edited:
I've finally finished the grouping system! It's kind of impractical to move pets, but it works!
As soon as I finish styling the myadopts pet cells and adding some written content to the site, I'll start advertising and beta testing! :D

Hello everyone! THis may just be the last time I update this thread - I've finished making a self-updating record of all site pets and will release the site officially as soon as I get species descriptions written for all the pets. Thanks everyone! Also, sorry for the slight delay - I'm the the process of moving and am scrambling to the the coded aspects of the site up and running before school reopens for me. :3

Yet another update:
I recently added a biography and background system to the site! You can choose different backgrounds from shops and the biography button is on an adoptable's manage page.

This is exactly what I need to do ... backgrounds!~!

Help?

On the very old script I had it down, now, not at all :(