can't registered

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

zhiichiro

Mysidian Dollar
can't register a new account on my site it says:

Something is Wrong!

Something is very, very wrong. Please contact Rusnak PHP Scripts about this error.

my last registered user is bloodrun =.="

any help?

Then, go to your register.php file, find where it says:
PHP:
        mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1', '$email', '3', '1', '$date', '0')");

and place this at the very end:
PHP:
, ''
So that it will looks like this:
PHP:
        mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1', '$email', '3', '1', '$date', '0', '')");

Why do we do this?
Let's let BMR777 explain that one:
Adding an extra field onto the users table requires you to edit register.php so the SQL query for creating a new user matches with the new database table structure. Failure to do this will BREAK the user registration system.

That error occurs only if the system cannot automatically log in the new user after registration, which normally should never happen. What modifications have you made to register.php or to the script in general?

i cant find that..

only this :

Code:
mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0',''),''),''),'')");

i didnt do anything on register.php

zhiichiro said:
i cant find that..

only this :

Code:
mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0',''),''),''),'')");

omg, well theres your problem.
You only need the two parenthesis at the end, it should look like this:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0','','','','')");

change it already to

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1', '$email', '3', '1', '$date', '0', '')");

zhiichiro said:
change it already to

No, you need those other ones, because the of spaces needs to match up with your adopts_users table.

Bloodrun said:
zhiichiro said:
i cant find that..

only this :

Code:

omg, well theres your problem.
You only need the two parenthesis at the end, it should look like this:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ".$prefix."users VALUES ('', '$username', '$pass1','$email','3','1', '$date', '0','','','','')");

done. still can't register

there are ten.. the yahoo msn others + age location and others from profile modification, which i removed on profile.php and account.php..

and there's only 6 ,'' ..... i just added 4, so it will be 10. and it works

everyone... pls try to register :) the link is on my signature.

thnx for the help