Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Hall of Famer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mysidian Dollar
Well I've just installed the blog script for Mys support forum, which enables admins, dev staff and premium members to write personal blogs on this forum. The contents of your blogs can be of any type, even though for coders it is recommended that you post blogs whenever a modification is made(so that members will notice). Enjoy!

Hall of Famer

Alright Enddayne. Keep in mind that blogs can not replace modifications/themes threads since it is not a good idea to write a tutorials on how to edit script files in a blog. It would be a good idea for coders to post blogs so that members will read and realize that a new modification/theme is now available. XD

Yeah I noticed along the side someone forgot to put a repeat into the CSS XD

Got a fix for it though!

Go to Blog Control Panel -> Customize Blog -> Minor Block Headers

Background color: #82bb59
Background image: http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=22
Background Repeat: Horizontal

Fill in those 3 and save. the green bars along the side should look normal now. :)

Last edited:
Well I've just installed the blog script for Mys support forum, which enables admins, dev staff and premium members to write personal blogs on this forum. The contents of your blogs can be of any type, even though for coders it is recommended that you post blogs whenever a modification is made(so that members will notice). Enjoy!

Hall of Famer

Epic, I love blogs. More of a reason to try and get premium membership. XD

Thank you so much for posting solution to that possible glitch, Kaeliah.

And sure, Premium Membership is indeed worth trying and I wish you best luck Chris.