Backup SQL

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

RandomFrog

Mysidian Dollar
Well, I realized that I have had a backup of my website that used to be in myadopts, but I have no idea how to set it up. I am not an experienced coder or anything at all, so can i have some help?:coloness:
I can also open the sql and everything is fine in Textedit, it's just that i don't know how to put the whole thing back up.

Last edited:
I've also imported the SQL and here is the error I get:

QL query:

# MyAdopts Database Backup - Generated on Saturday 27th of October 2012 07:40:33 PM
# To restore this file on myadopts.com, post on the support forums.
CREATE TABLE `******_acp_hooks` (

`id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`linktext` VARCHAR( 150 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
`linkurl` VARCHAR( 200 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
`pluginname` VARCHAR( 50 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
`pluginstatus` INT( 11 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1046 - No database selected

I didn't want to say the name of my website, so I just put in asterisks if you are confused by any chance. I have no idea what this means.

It says you have no database selected (the error is at the bottom, what's above it is the code you want to import, the creation of a table in sql). Did you create the database first, then selected it in phpMyAdmin (there should be a list when you click Databases at the top) and imported the files?

To create one you go to MySQL Databases and associate it with a user (you might need to create the user). Then go to phpMyAdmin, you'll see you're at localhost, click Databases at the top and select the one you created, then import

Last edited: