Another new person with a question.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

FierceStar

Mysidian Dollar
Hello, I have setup Mysidia Adoptables v 1.3.3 on x10hosting.com, and renamed config_adopts.php to config.php as the walkthrough says, yet every page except for the index (not /index.php, but just the url itself) gives the message
"404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server!".
I was wondering if I could get a little help?
Thanks in advance.

Umm did you even manage to run the installer script? Or did you get stuck right after uploading files? It seems that you did not enter the correct url for your site, or that you might have uploaded files to somewhere other than the directory public_html.

Umm did you even manage to run the installer script? Or did you get stuck right after uploading files? It seems that you did not enter the correct url for your site, or that you might have uploaded files to somewhere other than the directory public_html.
I have run the installer on the site, and all the files are in public_html, but I realized that
Code:
define('SCRIPTPATH', '');     //The folder you installed this script in
from the config.php file has nothing in it, I'm not entirely sure what exactly to put in it.

Well the script path should be empty if you install the script in root directory. Did you upload the entire folder to public_html? I've seen newbies doing this before, and if you dont mind please provide me with your site url to find out.

You can join our hosting community at 99webs.org.

Sign up and request a hosting account and a mysidia site install and you will be up and running in no time.

Just stay active on boards to keep your site active. And the points you earn on forum can be used to pay for services from other members.