Yet another problem..

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Pear

Woah man.
Mysidian Dollar
Edit: Nevermind, I fixed it myself. c: Just had to change the name of the CSS from 'sea' to 'Sea' because that's what I put it in as. xD
  Spoiler: Old question 
I have another problem again..:s I recently changed my template so that when visitors log in, that the CSS is a different one than the original one.. However, when I logged out, this happened:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/capifore/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/capifore/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/capifore/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/capifore/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/capifore/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

This is line 127:
Code:
 }
            throw new SmartyException("Unable to load template {$_template->source->type} '{$_template->source->name}'{$parent_resource}");
        }

I cannot log back in, nor can I log into the ACP.
I've tried going in the file that it says, but I just don't know what to do. :/

Help me please? (It seems I am prone to running into bumps..xD)

Last edited:
I see, glad you figured it out. The script is case-sensitive to string/characters, so be careful with that.