Adoptable hosts Vs Mysidia Adoptables

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
7. We do not allow online gaming scripts such as ogame, mafia, etc.. (allowed if you upgrade account)

wrong adoptable would be classified as a game script, just like ogame, mafia, etc... there are a bit more recourse heavy and prolly bandwidth usage, just compared to a static site.

4. We do not allow any file sharing scripts to be run. (allowed if you upgrade account)

I would also imagine this rule being broken as most adopt sites hotlink the pet images to forums and other sites. Maybe someone could contact support and straighten this hole thing out but that's how i would see it.

Before I ever hosted my site with them I contacted their customer support for clarification because I didn't want to break their ToS. Adoptable sites are permitted. What they mean by game scripts is gambling programs or games that require money in order to play.

Hotlinking is much different from Filesharing. They simply want to prevent people from torrenting illegal movies and programs.

Before I ever hosted my site with them I contacted their customer support for clarification because I didn't want to break their ToS. Adoptable sites are permitted. What they mean by game scripts is gambling programs or games that require money in order to play.

Hotlinking is much different from Filesharing. They simply want to prevent people from torrenting illegal movies and programs.

This is exactly what I thought at first, but all the people thinking otherwise made me also do the same. If this is true then I'll be happy to keep using 000webhost :3

If you're worried about it just contact their customer service and ask. I showed them my MA site first so they could see what I was building and they said it was just fine. That was a few years ago, though, so it never hurts to ask again.