Adopt pages, and general adopt/index page :L

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
umm did this happen after you adopt a pet? If so, chances are there is something wrong with your mysql query that creates new owned adoptables. Go to prefix_owned_adoptables and see if the newly adopted pet actually exists in database. If not, post the screenshot of of your prefix_owned_adoptables table and I will see if the database structure is messed up.

D: can anyone help me with my main questions on the first post? My site can't get delevoped any more untill I can sort out these problems :catfish:

I guess not. Thanks for the help before though, I think I'll ditch my site for a little while until I can work out whats wrong, or start over with the next release.

Is it possible so that on the adopt page, you click on the adoptable you want to adopt, and THEN get taken to a new page where you can then name and adopt it?
like this:
http://www.iaza.com/work/110526C/iaza16159818850700.png
So you click on the pet you want to adopt, and Then go to a page where you name it and actually adopt it.

Was this your main question I am unsure?
what you can do is find this line in adopt.php

Code:
	$article_content .= "<form name='form1' method='get' action='doadopt.php'>
	<h3>Available Adoptables</h3><table>";

Change the action from doadopt.php to adopt.php.
So when a user picks what adoptable they want it send them back over to the adopt.php but it just shows them the one adoptable and they can name it there.

Thank you, this worked :)

How can I make it now so that instead of you clicking the radio box and THEN the 'adopt me' box...

On the adopt page:

1. you can click On the pet or an image saying 'adopt me' to go to the page to adopt it.

2. (the adopt me box and adoptables name box below the adoptables is hidden on the main adopt page)

3. You then get taken to the page with that one pet on which you then adopt?

D: I'm going to try and work this out by myself, but I'm really confused :(