Admin Cp (Table)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Alaric

Mysidian Dollar
There is a problem with me using the tables on the site. :cfrown:
When i create the tables it goes right below to the bottom of the page , see the screen shots:

Index page table :
16a5pgo.png

Pokedex page without table :
245ewzq.png

Pokedex page with tables :
2q9b047.png

Well I have a question for you... Why is the css of your site looks identical to Silverdragontear's? I believe her css is not publicly available and you are not supposed to use a modified version for yourself.

Indeed. It is not for others to copy as I worked hard to customize my site. It's even using the Fresca google font.

Your site is on the left in this image. Mine is on the right. Please remove the css at once. If you believe this is a mistake then please share your style.css file and we will compare it to mine to make sure it's not the same.

cssTHIEF.png

Totally not related to the css stealing... I thought it looked really familiar - but I have this issue too with the tables, which kinda sucks.

Oh so this is confirmed and more importantly settled? If you need a custom css that bad, I recommend you to look into the themes available for the old version. They cannot be used directly in new version, but they can give you some clues.

Okay I'll check that out..
Also what should i do of the tables?

Where exactly?
After which line or #?

also do i need to put in the the style.css file...Or online.css or some other css file?

Last edited:
You'd put it in your primary css file. I believe I have table definitions, so perhaps use this instead:
PHP:
table table {
margin:0 auto;
vertical-align:top;
width:100%; // or whatever you need it to be
}

Why do you have table alignment issue at all if you are creating your on CSS based on the official themes? I've been using tables all the time and never had this problem. If you are building your own template based on a custom layout, you better consult the one who designed the CSS. They may have some additional css elements that make it incompatible with the script, which no one can help you here.

Also is it just my eyes deceiving me or that you are indeed still using silverdragontears' CSS?

Yeah that explains why hes still having css table problem. Perhaps you need to remove Silverdragontear's css for your own sake this time, the one and only reason why the table aint working for you is that you are using her css. Apparently Silverdragontears uses some kind of advanced css that you cannot interpret, its not recommended for a beginner like you to mess around with complicated css anyway. If you create your own css from the default themes, the table should be aligning just fine for you.