Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

How can I make the Female always use the alternate image if one is specified. I know I saw a thread by HoF a while back, but I'm not quite sure that Is the same thing I'm looking for.
  2. S

Artist permissions

When I added a user to the artist rank, It wouldn't let them view the website, saying
  3. S

php help

I want to have a set image that sends you to random links. So that when you click the set image, it may link you to either a wolf adopt or maybe a bird. I found this code to do that, but I was wondering what I'd have to do to get it to work while using the current adopt.php script. the...
  4. S

Odd file

I found this line in my admincp. $document->add(new Link("admincp/adopt/add", "Add a new adoptable",TRUE)); $document->add(new Link("admincp/adopt/edit", "Edit an Existing Adoptable",TRUE)); $document->add(new Link("admincp/adopt/delete", "Delete an Adoptable")); I have been unable to...
  5. S

Theme PHP

I have attached the file I'm trying to edit. (to my knowledge its ok to edit the Main theme files...) Anyway, I understand most of it, mainly because its explained very well. However I would like to change the title bar thing, and Its a bit confusing. I'd also like to change the grey area on the...
  6. S

Simple adopts

Simple adopts is an adoptables website feature pixel-styled creatures. These creatures range from the generic dog, wolf, elephant, to some of the more mythical creatures such as dragons and griffons. Simple adopts is still VERY new and is subject to change often until a liking is found. What...
  7. S

Bbcode image not appearing

When I enter the BBcode, the image does not show up. Instead, it shows a image cannot be found looking thing. The BBcode begins like so "http://www.http://" Is there a way to fix this? can i edit something to make it only display as "http://" ?
  8. S

Home tab

So recently I've been attempting to redesign my website. I changed the name of the 'Home' tab in the navigation link and when I did it wouldn't allow me to make it redirect to index.php so it appeared, but when clicked it stayed on the page you were on. I then created a new tab and redirected it...
  9. S

Adding mystery eggs

I really would like to have mystery eggs, (eggs which do not show it, only a description) then when they are adopted they reveal the type. However, after looking through some stuff it seems complicated and i do not know where to start. I am thinking maybe editing the adopt.php and save it as a...
  10. S

css files

i wanted to change the general layout of the theme more like this I am not asking if someone would make it that way, but i was wondering if anyone knew what file and where at in the file i can find the code to change this. I assume it is css, but i cannot find many css files in the MAS. help...
  11. S

Simple adopts

I am in the process of getting a website up and running smoothly. Currently it is in the beta stages, if I had to classify it. It is an adoptable website based on all kinds of different pets. It isn't specified one type of adoptable. There are wolves, cats, mythical creatures, etc...
  12. S

Php quwstion and image error

Ok, so I have two questions. The first is going to be an issue I'm having. I upload Images but since the switch from 000webhost to 99webs, I won't show the image I upload. I don't know if the file itself is corrupted of Its something with the server. does anyone haven idea what the cause is...
  13. S

000webhost error

Recently I made a server to run the adoptable script with 000webhost. This morning I found out that they removed it due to a violation in the TOS. They said that adoptable script is not allowed. I was wondering if this is indeed an issue. There is a tutorial on this forum that helps you to load...
  14. S

Question concerning php

If i wanted to edit the links and stuff, i'd have to change a .php file. correct? because i'm fairly sure it isn't anything to do with the theme, the theme is just how it appears. -thanks
  15. S

help with theme?

Hello, i was needing a new theme and was wondering if someone would help me make it? i really wanted it to look like this. http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/superdude44/?action=view&current=theme.png if your interested please reply. thank you
  16. S

A newbie asking for help

So I had a very hard time getting MAS to install on x10hosting. After a long time I gave up and switched to 000webhost. It installed the first time and I was able to get everything working. Now that it is installed I would like to begin personalizing it. I looked around the forums and saw some...
  17. S

adding adoptables and changing theme

I have this website www.simpleadopts.comze.com I recently installed the mysidia to it and now i'm lost. I want to first off change the theme, and then start learning how to add links and stuff such as adopt, shop, ...etc Could anyone help me or reference me to a tutorial. I'm really confused...
  18. S

Mysidia general help

So i recently started a small free adoptables site with myadopts. The problem is, with that i cannot create the awesome layout and whatnot EX: (silverdragontears's awesome website) I really want a cool look to it, similar to dragon cave, but diverse enough to be my own. So i decided this would...
  19. S

Not able to access

Hello, i have recently wanted to help as an artist for someone using MYsidia. nothing on the website will load, the website itself won't load as well. Any pics. from the site will not show up, and it's an internet problem not a browser or computer. any help will be appreciated.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts