Artist permissions

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

superdude44

Mysidian Dollar
When I added a user to the artist rank, It wouldn't let them view the website, saying
  Spoiler: code 
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class Mod either does not exist, or has its include path misconfigured!' in /home/simple37/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:60 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('Mod') #1 /home/simple37/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(58): spl_autoload_call('Mod') #2 /home/simple37/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(38): MemberCreator->create_mod() #3 /home/simple37/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(270): MemberCreator->create() #4 /home/simple37/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(165): Mysidia->getCurrentUser() #5 /home/simple37/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php(106): Mysidia->__construct() #6 /home/simple37/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php(42): Initializer->initialize() #7 /home/simple37/public_html/index.php(81): Initializer->__construct() #8 /home/simple37/public_html/index.php(90): IndexController::main() #9 {main} thrown in /home/simple37/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 60

I could have swore I saw a thread on this earlier.. but I can't seem to find it, I believe HoF said that it had something to do with the script failing to create a new user group in the class_loader, but I'm not positive.

Well I posted a solution to the problem a while ago. Did you check the bug tracker? If its not there, it should be found in an earlier thread in this subforum.