Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

superdude44

Mysidian Dollar
I found this line in my admincp.
PHP:
$document->add(new Link("admincp/adopt/add", "Add a new adoptable",TRUE));	
		$document->add(new Link("admincp/adopt/edit", "Edit an Existing Adoptable",TRUE));
		$document->add(new Link("admincp/adopt/delete", "Delete an Adoptable"));

I have been unable to successfully deleted pets. And two of the three lines, the add and edit pets have this "True" after it. Its proven to edit and add pets, but the delete, which I have trouble with is different. Is this a problem? could I just add True to it, or would it involve somewhere editing the code down the line. or in another file as well?

-thanks

The deletions in v1.3.3 are glitched, it's been identified by Hall of Famer as a bug that will be fixed in v1.3.4, for now, if you want to hard delete a pet permanently you have to go into the database using PhpMyAdmin and delete the pet from the _adoptables and _ownedadoptables tables.

Keep in mind, this deletes any pet permanently from everywhere on the site. There is no current way to do a soft delete.

Np, I just made two of the same exact pet, and is starting to annoy me. thank you.

EDIT: would you happen to know if there is something wrong with the adoption? It says I have no available adopts. so I removed all conditions, like HoF mentioned once, but it still won't let anyone adopt the adopts I made.

Last edited:
Well check the ID consistency in your table prefix.adoptables and prefix.adoptables_conditions. If you have an adoptable with different IDs in these two tables, chances are they will not show up in adoption center. Similar problem with users if your user IDs are inconsistent among tables prefix.users, prefix.users_profile, prefix.users_status.

Nothing looks out of the ordinary to me.
1ivkm.png
2yujaxs.png
w80310.png

It says that you set the pets to be available via promotional code, was this your goal, or were you trying to put them into the regular adopt shop?

I wanted them to be adoptable without promo code. But it wouldn't work. So I deleted them and remade them as Promo. Should I try again and display those results?

Probably, yeah. or try changing the available database tab to 'always' without quotes. This should put them into the regular adopt spot.

You also have to change it under the _adoptables, not just the conditions. Also, make sure that under the shop column that it says 'none'.

No problem, just trying to help where I can, since I'm not very experienced with all of this. xD