Adding mystery eggs

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

superdude44

Mysidian Dollar
I really would like to have mystery eggs, (eggs which do not show it, only a description) then when they are adopted they reveal the type. However, after looking through some stuff it seems complicated and i do not know where to start. I am thinking maybe editing the adopt.php and save it as a new one, such as clever_name.php and then create a new page, or edit the front page, to redirect to this clever_name.php. the clever_name.php has the code to display the adoption page, but more so where it only displays the mystery eggs and then reveals them. would this work, or would i have to do more?

-thank you

You could just remove the name of the adoptable from the adopt.php page, and then upload a "mystery" egg image, that sets to go to level one at 1 click, so when the owner clicks it for the first time, it reveals the adopt.

That works. But... What about a system like silvadopts or dragon cave? Like say three or more mystery eggs lined up on the first page, that randomly generate different adoptable types. I think it'd still be a similar way as you explained...

Hmm... After I would tweak the adopt.php would I not have to create a new page that directs using the adopt.php?