Home tab

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

superdude44

Mysidian Dollar
So recently I've been attempting to redesign my website. I changed the name of the 'Home' tab in the navigation link and when I did it wouldn't allow me to make it redirect to index.php so it appeared, but when clicked it stayed on the page you were on. I then created a new tab and redirected it to index.php, and it worked. However I still have the old one on there and it takes up space. Is there a way to delete the old home tab, if not redirect it back to index.php?

If you make a dummy link, delete it, and put in the index id - normally 0, 1 or so, you should delete the basic index link.

It doesn't allow me to delete the original link, but I can delete the other. When I got to type something in, it won't allow me. Would I have to edit some .php file? I'm terribly sorry for the Noobish question, I am in the process of learning php on the side.

I've messed with it previously so I assume I can navigate through it. Where would I be trying to go?

phpmyadmin and then go to the adopts_links table. Let me know if you need help from there.