Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. LucasA33

HTTPS and WWW Redirects

Good morning, It's really great to see an update for this script. Although I'm having an issue with my site not being able to run after installation. I believe my version of PHP is too high on my server (7.2.24), so I wait for future compatibility updates. In the meantime, I'm trying to see...
  2. LucasA33

How would I change template.tpl to index.html?

Hi, I'm trying to incorporate a new theme into the directory of elements, but it isn't working seeing as the file is called template.tpl. It's a long story but in short terms, I need to change template.tpl to index.html. Any help would be appreciated!
  3. LucasA33

Signature Images

Hi, so I have been having issues ever since I moved my site off the subdomain. So like ranch.pherasyn.co -> pherasyn.co/game ... Anyways, I did this using a fresh install of Mysidia Adopts connecting it to my database that already had all the data. I basically stopped using the installer at...
  4. LucasA33

How easy would it be to incorporate phpbb with mysida?

I was looking at ways to bridge the two scripts, and wanted to know how I could get started and also how hard it would be since MyBB is not really good. Any help is appreciated!
  5. LucasA33

Rendering Gifs

I was wondering how I could do two things, to make this following thing animate: this is the pet rendered in signatures and I want it to be this: I want to remove the text since many people like to post multiple eggs/monsters and it would be redundant. I also want it to be animated. I...
  6. LucasA33

Whos Online formatting issue

How can I fix this formatting issue? I've looked in classes and in the online.php in main index. But I have yet to figure it out :/ Also, I found out that for some reason, whenever I try logging in from xxx.xxx/login/login , that it gives me some invalid error. I don't even know how I have a...
  7. LucasA33

[1.3.4] Minimal Marble ACP Theme

[1.3.4][RELEASED] Minimal Marble ACP Theme Based on my other theme WIP, Minimal Marble which can be viewed here. :happycbig: Minimal Marble ACP Theme NOT COMPLETED THEME, GIVES IDEA. Click here for full image. I want to try to expand my website to the control panel. Make it so it is...
  8. LucasA33

Signatures not loading images properly.

hi, so I am back with a new issue. probably related to the host but most likely some error on my part. but signature images are not loading. they work on the website, but when called on a signature, this happens: On the website: Upon clicking the signature link: fyi I am using godaddy
  9. LucasA33

Strict Standards Error?

PHP Version 5.4.21 Strict Standards: Declaration of AdminSidebar::setDivision() should be compatible with Sidebar::setDivision(GUIComponent $module) in /home/xxx/public_html/ranch/classes/class_adminsidebar.php on line 18 Since I moved hosts to godaddy, I've gotten this error in ACP.
  10. LucasA33

[1.3.x] Minimal Marble

Based on my prior theme Sleek Chrome and Sleek Marble! I assure you this will not share the same demise that those two had, since I have them backed up off my host! :wutno: The estimated release would be by the end of January. Minimal Marble This theme is a more clean approach and is designed...
  11. LucasA33

Changing the links under Member's Links.

Hi-- I was wondering how I can remove and add some links underneath the user's links, such as Change Theme. I haven't been able to do the way I have in the past, so it must've changed again! :ohnoes:
  12. LucasA33

Adding coin image instead of a currency name.q

I'm new to PHP so I am at a loss of what to do here, but I want to add a small 16x16 icon image where it says MONEY: I've tried resources like google but all it ever does is confuse me :P Maybe one of you guys could help me put this together. Current code:
  13. LucasA33

Language Exception Error when Logging in / out

Hi, I started a new fresh build of 1.3.4 and everything went well. I've been messing with the themes a bit but other than that, I haven't modified any of the classes (except the side bar class for minor edits). However for some weird reason, it errors out once you log in and out. Pressing the...
  14. LucasA33

Editing Member Links not in Class Page anymore?

I was able to edit Member Links in 1.3.2 using the Class Page file. Now [since 1.3.3], no matter what I do (the code is there) or how I edit it, it doesn't want to work :c http://pixelcore.tk/ranch/ To explain more of what I am looking for,
  15. LucasA33

Autorefresh on Shoutbox Post

Is there any way of having it refresh the page when posting? If you could provide, (I know it should only be like 1 code to add, lol) and tell me where I should add it, it would be much appreciated! This is mainly to combat double posting. :P
  16. LucasA33

Favicon!

I was wondering if there was a way to change the favicon. Not that I dislike it, but I feel I should represent my site with a egg, or an animal. Is there any way to change the favicon?
  17. LucasA33

Sleek Chrome / Sleek Marble

As stated in a previous post, I will be releasing my theme for public use. There will be 2 variants. Sleek Chrome (The grey background) and Sleek Marble (a white background). This was based on elements, but is heavily modified. The only thing I did not make was the drop down menu...
  18. LucasA33

Members

Members does not work when switching pages. Adds a extra url making it http://dot.com http://dot.comhttp://dot.com
  19. LucasA33

Promocodes can be claimed more than 1 time.

I have a promocode set for people who participate in beta. The issue here is that no matter how many times I claim the promocode, it continues. I'd like it to be so it can only be used one by each member
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads