Sleek Chrome / Sleek Marble

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LucasA33

Mysidian Dollar
As stated in a previous post, I will be releasing my theme for public use. There will be 2 variants. Sleek Chrome (The grey background) and Sleek Marble (a white background). This was based on elements, but is heavily modified. The only thing I did not make was the drop down menu, Everything else is completely my art.

y75L7l.png

As of right now, I have to convert the script to fit with a clean install of Mysidia Adoptables.

The snowflakes, page content are not included.

Estimated Release is sometime near Christmas 2012.

PS: This is not a plug in play script for sites that already exist. Stuff like the drop down menu needs to be hand worked. It shouldn't be hard at all. There'll most likely be a tutorial or readme. ;)

Dropdown Reference:
http://line25.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-pure-css-dropdown-menu

Last edited:
It works for both. I bet I could work on older versions as well. You can see it live on my site.

Looking great Lucas! Keep up the good work, I'm trying to design my own at the moment too! Right now i'm still doing the workings though, haven't started with the images yet, but I wish you the best of luck!

It IS okay for me to share this as a heavy modification from elements right..?

As the author of the elements theme I'm fine with the modifications and sharing! ;3 I should have put the Creative Commons license in the file that will now be gracing all themes that I make. ;3

I still won't remove the credit from Sessions Street, thanks for allowing me to share.

Noted. Will work on this script to support the latest version of the script.
Most likely will not be a plug in play.. The template file will include the menu it should have by default the menu, however modifying the menu requires going into the file manager and editing the template file.

It shouldn't be TOO hard which is why I am opting to go with that plan.

Thats nice, its been a while since a theme is made for the latest script. By the time Mys v1.3.1 was released, all old free themes were incompatible(minus those I include in the script as default options).

I've noticed the lack of compatible themes for 1.3.x, and I've wanted to develop a public theme for people to use but I've been busy trying to work out a layout for Cless' site. X.x

Maybe when I have time I'll try to come up with a simple layout that anyone can easily implement into their Mysidia themes folder. It's looking good Lucas, good luck!

So, it is a little late because I found I have actually been modifying and making it greater.. You can see the latest update at http://game.pixelcore.tk if you would like. I added an area for "news" and made the header text stand out more. :) Text now finally has margins, and padding.

Chrome Theme - Marble

Brace yourself.
The theme is finished. You can try it live at this link.. As of now, Chrome is the only one able to view it perfectly. The only steps I need to take is
>Fix it for browsers
>Get it ready for packaging
>Package it
>???
>Profit

WWzRKgU.png

Image of Chrome Marble. Take the background and make it darker. Boom, you got basalt. If you are too lazy to imagine, just look at the first post. That has the marble background.

I need this theme on my website, It's Amazing. But unfortunately I can see that Lucas hasn't been active around on the Forums lately :(

I wonder if there was a link from where we could download the theme files.

Regards,
Alaric.

Ehyup, the only reason I haven't responded is (its a particularly embarrassing thing :p), I lost the coding and the site due to the host terminating my account for resource use. I've given up on coding since.

I'll most likely rework on this since it didn't take awfully long.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads