[1.3.4] Minimal Marble ACP Theme

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LucasA33

Mysidian Dollar
[1.3.4][RELEASED] Minimal Marble ACP Theme

Based on my other theme WIP, Minimal Marble which can be viewed here. :happycbig:

Minimal Marble ACP Theme
NOT COMPLETED THEME, GIVES IDEA.
seqXmcCl.png

Click here for full image.
I want to try to expand my website to the control panel. Make it so it is consistent with my website theme i'm working on. The ACP theme is really nice, but consistency is more important IMO. So I plan to work on a side-theme for the ACP.

You can probably tell it is going for a more minimalist approach, kind of like WINDOWS 8.

Keep in mind that this is only a CSS edit, the actual control panel will remain unchanged.

Download

Installation:
Rename your old ACP folder in the "script/templates" to something like OLDACP, and extract the ZIP. The new theme should be named 'ACP' while the old should be whatever you called it.

Secondly, it does not come with a logo, for reasons explained below. So you'll need to prepare one or use the one below., the logo height should be EXACTLY 60 no more or no less. A transparent background is also needed. If you want the old Mysida adoptable image, it would not work with the theme since it would be unseeable, black on black. So instead, I changed the coloring of it, to make it look much better. Save this somewhere on your server, and change the banner picture URL in the document shown below.
4IAk4yx.png

1s0lo3Y.png
4Mq9Lgf.png

If you do not use that or make one, the theme will be broken.

Thanks, and any questions can be sent to me.

Last edited:
It does not look much different from the default ACP style, but thats just my opinion. Good work on that btw.

Yeah It wasn't supposed to be a major change, just to make it look more minimal while retaining the looks of the old one, so it wasn't confusing.