Language Exception Error when Logging in / out

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LucasA33

Mysidian Dollar
Hi, I started a new fresh build of 1.3.4 and everything went well. I've been messing with the themes a bit but other than that, I haven't modified any of the classes (except the side bar class for minor edits). However for some weird reason, it errors out once you log in and out. Pressing the back button will take you back to the main page. If you were trying to log in, it would-- same if you were logging out, it would log you out. Just that annoying error pops up and ruins the fluidity.

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'LanguageException' with message 'Language var logout_title does not exist.' in /home/pixelco2/public_html/ranch/classes/class_language.php:68 Stack trace: #0 /home/pixelco2/public_html/ranch/view/loginview.php(25): Language->__get('logout_title') #1 /home/pixelco2/public_html/ranch/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(100): LoginView->logout() #2 /home/pixelco2/public_html/ranch/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #3 /home/pixelco2/public_html/ranch/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #4 {main} thrown in /home/pixelco2/public_html/ranch/classes/class_language.php on line 68

If you want to recreate the error, log in to http://pherasyn.co/pixelcore-ranch/ with the username ADMIN, password PASS. (Account used for testing, not actual admin access)

umm this is strange, never got this error on my demo site as it was supposed to be an error easy to detect/debug. It looks to me that the way you installed the script may be the cause, I actually get error messages like fail_blank if I click the login button without credentials, which is not the same with my demo site. Are you sure your domain name and script path are entered properly in config file?

umm this is strange, never got this error on my demo site as it was supposed to be an error easy to detect/debug. It looks to me that the way you installed the script may be the cause, I actually get error messages like fail_blank if I click the login button without credentials, which is not the same with my demo site. Are you sure your domain name and script path are entered properly in config file?

How I originally installed it was under

domain.com/newranch/

I have since moved it to ranch.domain.com. I basically used an iframe under a wordpress page.

Here is the complete url with out the iframe:

ranch.pherasyn.co

Here is the actual config file.
TJhQmE6.png

I'm just going to reinstall the script once more on the domain. Hopefully it works well ;)

Annnnd it works!
Must have ballsed it up somehow.

Last edited: