Signature Images

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LucasA33

Mysidian Dollar
Hi, so I have been having issues ever since I moved my site off the subdomain.
So like ranch.pherasyn.co -> pherasyn.co/game ...

Anyways, I did this using a fresh install of Mysidia Adopts connecting it to my database that already had all the data. I basically stopped using the installer at the part where it wanted me to create the user.

Site works like a charm, it's great.
Except for one thing, the images are loading on the site, but not in signatures.

Not even the eggs which were uploaded using the script's image manager are working. This is kind of urgent since like 60 users use this site at the moment and I don't know what is causing this.

Any advice would be great.

I remember an issue with the wrong URL being used for sigs and having to edit the file...I'll try and find it in my PMs.

ETA: Courtesy of the wonderful IntoRain!
Well, the error in the second one is here:

{$mysidia->path->getAbsolute()}get/{$adopt->getAdoptID()}.gif\"

$adopt->getAdoptID returns the ID of the adopt, not its image, besides in the second one it has a random \ and a " in there xD Can you go to class_adopt.php and check what returns the image's url? It might be something like getImagePath or getImageUrl or something. It might not be there though, in the class thingy at the beginning there will be something like class Adopt extends/implements Something, it might be in the class_Something.php file

Last edited:
I'm having the absurd issue again, and I don't know what you mean by the post, squiggler

The signature script has a few errors in it which causes signature images not to load. Correct the files and it should work.