Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. K

Adding how many times a adopt is bred, to its page

One more, just because it came to mind, I might even try this one myself if I find time this week. Right now I have it set so adopts can only be bred 5 times, but a user doesn't have a way to see how many times they've bred, so they're just sort of blindly hitting the limit. They know it is 5...
  2. K

Item type/function , Gender swap

Just suggesting an item type or function, to change pet gender to the opposite (so male-> female or female->male)
  3. K

Button or link to mark all owned adopts not for trade

One of my users pointed out that they have more adopts they'd rather not trade, than trade, and it can be tedious to click through everyone and change trade status to not for trade. I'm not even sure if this is a small or big ask, to have a button or link to click that auto sets ALL owned...
  4. K

Name2 Item function tossing error/white page

14 Name2 User This item function defines items that allow members to change their usernames. Trying to add this item type to the web site but on testing i'm getting either a white page, or a 500 error page, this is the error kicked into the error log from the attempt.
  5. K

Advanced Breeding Issue

So from what I understand of Advanced Breeding this is how it works: With no pre-requisite loaded Adopt A Bred to Adopt B: Chance of A or B outcomes With an adoptable loaded in i should be able to set Adopt A bred to Adopt B: Outcome C Is how I loaded the litter in The issue I have: ALL...
  6. K

Looking for a coder - details on project in thread

Looking for a specific add-on that I feel is worth paying for (and I've seen people asking for it but I also know it's probably not a "Fast" job worth the headache of doing it for free). Looking to add a payment portal integration. Preferably supporting Paypal, to buy site points, but open to...
  7. K

Kaleidoscope Pets

https://kaleidoscopepets.com/ Mostly running the basic things so nothing too fancy going on but my basing artist is amazing and we already have quite a few pets going!
  8. K

1.3.6 Member List : pagination issue?

I keep finding small things to report, this one isn't a huge deal other than members can't fully page through the members list. No matter what page is selected it displays page 1, the URL updates to "page-2" ect but nothing changes on what is displayed (Note it's not the theme doing this...
  9. K

1.3.6 Partial Trade - Exploitable bug

Not sure if it's best to post bugs here, or over on the thread for the release. Found a major bug in trades, when it comes to partial trades. Thankfully I can disable them to prevent the exploit Right now the flow goes: User A makes a partial trade and sends to User B User B edits the trade...
  10. K

Editing Who is online page

Right now I feel like the online page is giving too much info, I'm looking to remove everything but the username, but my knowledge of php is minimal and in my limited testing of trying to remove the rest, has led to a white page/error kicking. If anyone has a few seconds to just tell me what...
  11. K

Blank page on install

going to try another route
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads